Pre-MPA at Panther Creek HS, Thursday, March 13, 2014
- 4:45pm Arrive at Panther Creek HS, report to cafeteria for check-in
- 5:00pm Warm-up
- 5:30pm Performance in auditorium (open to public)
- 6:00pm Clinic in band room (rehearsal with one of the "judges"), ends at 6:30pm
- 6:45pm Arrive at Panther Creek HS, report to cafeteria for check-in
- 7:00pm Warm-up
- 7:30pm Performance in auditorium (open to public)
- 8:00pm Clinic in band room (rehearsal with two of the "judges"), ends at 9:00pm.
MPA at Franklinton HS, Tuesday, March 25, 2014
For the trip, each student should return the permission form, completed and signed with the requested info. The bus cost per student for transportation is $15. Please return form to Mr. Myers and fee to green box no later thanThursday, March 20.
- 11:15am Load bus (during 3rd period)
- 11:45am Depart for Franklinton HS
- 12:45pm Arrive, check-in
- 1:30pm Warm-up
- 2:10pm Stage performance (open to public)
- 2:40pm Sightreading
- 3:00pm Depart Franklinton HS
- 4:00pm Arrive GHHS
NOTE: CB students will eat lunch at school as normal. Students will be excused from their 4th period classes on that day (students are responsible for making up all missed work). Please note that we will NOT arrive back to school in time for the bus departure, so students should arrange transportation from school on that day.Symphonic Band
- 1:30pm Load bus (during 4th period)
- 2:00pm Depart for Franklinton HS
- 3:00pm Arrive, check-in. Due to the timing of the bus, we will be at Franklinton a bit early, so we will be able to listen to 2-3 bands.
- 5:00pm Warm-up
- 5:45pm Stage performance (open to public)
- 6:25pm Sightreading
- 7:00pm Depart Franklinton HS
- 8:00pm Arrive GHHS
NOTE: SB students should bring something for dinner.
Students, parents, alumni, future students, and friends of the band are invited to follow the band.
- Monthly newsletter Subscribe here
- Facebook - Like Green Hope Band here
- Twitter - You can get updates on Green Hope Bands on Twitter. Follow us @greenhopeband or here to get news on upcoming events, competition results and more.
The Green Hope Band Boosters Patron Campaign is to raise money to purchase new instruments. Click here to view the 2013-14 Patrons.